* Added a new option: Life Numbers.
It is disabled by default but if it is enabled it will show life numbers on the health bar of characters.
* Enhanced the fluidity of animation transitions as characters switch between walking forward and strafing.
* Learned abilities now appear in the UI sorted by their keybindings, starting with mouse buttons, then number keys, then letter keybindings and finally passives and auras.
* Ability tooltips now also show their ability type.
* Drastically optimized performance and fixed a lot of shader bugs in Direct3D11.
* Fixed a bug in Direct3D11 that caused some effects to have major artifacts, such a the decal for the ability Meteor.
* Fixed a bug that caused silhouettes to not get the full optimization of GPU animations.
* Fixed a bug that caused the Distortion effect to incorrectly move the rendered content a few pixels to the top left on resolutions higher than 1920x1080.
* Learned abilities in the UI are now separated by a consistent space, maintaining the same relative distance on any UI size.
* Fixed a bug in Direct3D11 that caused all textures to look sharper than intended, which was noticeable on all text in the game.
* Heavily optimized generating a map that had a lot of objects in the map editor.
* Fixed a bug that caused the mesh fade color option to not be used on startup of the game for certain objects.
* Fixed a bug that caused splatting on floors to not work having the Shader Quality set to Medium.
* Changed the texture filtering method of the color picker UI widget to look less pixelated.
* The "Password" text on the login screen was unintentionally cut off.
* In replays, the freecam is no longer rotating the camera based on cursor movement if the window is not focused.
* Fixed a bug that caused Direct3D11 to not work with black borders.
* Adjusted the Bloom effect to have less artifacts.
* Fixed a bug that caused UI screens to no longer remember their previous screen when the window was resized, which could cause unexpected results when pressing the back button of UI screens.
* Fixed some minor memory leaks.
* You can no longer press "Login as Guest" while a real login attempt is in progress.
1 post • Page 1 of 1